Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Carving Party 2011

My husband is so creative.
One of Ben's friends from work had a pumpkin party last night complete with pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin beer, pumpkin dip, and pumpkin carving.  We went last year and had a blast, so we were excited to be included again this year in the fall festivities.  There were tools and templates provided, but Ben had some ideas of his own.  His brain turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself.
after transferring the template to the medium
finished pumpkin
I didn't have time to carve my pumpkin at the party, but hopefully I'll get to exhibit some creativity before we pass out candy to Trick-or-Treaters in a few days!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, ha! I was correct, it is a brain! Good work, Ben! This morning I was missing the last 25th Street Halloween party with green goo drinks, way too much food, apples-to-apples, ribbon on fire, Deep Throat, and everyone in OKC. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete