There's our baby!
Looking like he/she is made out of clay!
The best part of this ultrasound session was that he/she was rolling around in there and moving his/her arms and legs all over the place.
Now that we have established that we do not know the sex,
(only the sonographer looked to make sure everything was "normal")
I will proceed to select my pronouns at random.
I may even throw some plural ones in there to throw you off. . . .
And, if we are being completely honest, this technology is a little creepy.
Super cool to be able to see so much structure, but very strange-looking.
The doctor was super-excited, though.
(think: Martin Short - the wedding planner - in Father of the Bride)
Look at those tiny feet!
Ben requested a "saggital view of the brain" . . . nerd.
The doctor assured us that the baby won't be needing dad's expertise.
That's the first time I publicly called my husband "dad." Weird.





No comments:
Post a Comment