yellow and grey
on neon avocado walls
with dark wood and white accents
Everything is put together and the walls are decorated!
and, everything fits!!
Special thanks to my sweet husband who put together the crib all by himself
while I was away with work in April.
It took about 5 coats of paint to get this color consistent on these walls.
Ben and I started to put together the dresser/changing table,
and a special thanks to Rick for finishing up the job with Ben.
How do you like the rug?
I think it really ties the room together.
And the rocking chair might be my favorite part;
I think we can sleep there on and off for 3 months. . .
And another shout out to Ben who put the bookshelves/toy chest
together while I was away for work this month!
Look at all those books!
We feel so loved by everyone who contributed.
The room is ready, but the baby has 2 months to go!
love that nursery!! adorable!!
ReplyDelete