Friday, August 24, 2012

Bumpdate, Premier League Edition.


I think I missed my calling.  I should be a chalk artist.
This is the badge of my husband's favorite soccer team, in honor of the start of the Premier League season this past weekend.
Glory Glory Man Utd.

(Sadly they lost their opening game to Everton, but don't worry, 
there are many, many games to come to improve their record.)

And another picture of my burgeoning belly!

And now for the funny ones:
My imitation of a soccer player faking an injury to his face
(after he got hit in the ankle, of course).
Which happens a lot.
The really good actors even make themselves bleed.
Impressive.

And here is my typical reaction when any soccer player claims to be injured.
Get an orange slice.  Maybe a Capri Sun.  Or even magic muscle spray.
(For the record, I feel the same way about professional basketball players)






2 comments: