Amanda and I are so happy for you guys! Glad to hear both Julie and Baby are doing well. We don't care how Ben is doing. I'm sure he's fine. Speaking of the baby, what's his name? I might just be blind and missed it, but we are dying to know what name shall accompany this child for it's foreseeable future.
Precious! He looks like a perfect mixture of you both! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYay....good catch!! Appears to be a keeper
ReplyDeleteLove it. Congratulations to the Vandaveer family! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteAmanda and I are so happy for you guys! Glad to hear both Julie and Baby are doing well. We don't care how Ben is doing. I'm sure he's fine. Speaking of the baby, what's his name? I might just be blind and missed it, but we are dying to know what name shall accompany this child for it's foreseeable future.
ReplyDelete